- Insects can now be transfered between Glaives.
- Limitations – Glaives must have the same Insect Damage Type (Cut, Blunt) & transferal cannot happen on Collaboration Insect Glaives.
- Songs played now appear on the bottom left of the top screen, this can be changed back to the middle of the screen in the options.
- Bottom screen can be customized to show the song list.
- No more waiting for the trap to destroy itself, now you can removed them yourself with a context sensitive prompt,
- You will not receive components back.
- Severed tails & other monster pieces now show up on the maps. Unknown if the monsters have to be painted beforehand.
- You can now move the fishing rod about, no more waiting for fish to seek it out.
Sr.Tortilla at your service, I do editing work for Somebody336's reviews, much like him I do this for fun so some things might be wrong in which case feel free contact me & I'll fix it right away as needed. Stay safe & have fun.
Latest posts by Sr.Tortilla (see all)
- Fan favorite ARPG Titan Quest gets a surprise expansion today. - November 17, 2017
- Moero Chronicle (PC) review - August 31, 2017
- Gaming classic Secret of Mana is getting a remake - August 25, 2017